Moving Company Quote
Instant Moving Quotes Online
For more information on moving pricing and timing go to our Move Pricing and Timing page
What is a moving quote?
A moving quote is an offer to do a move using a specified set of parameters. Moving Connections’ Full Service moving quote for Salt Lake City is:
- $109/hour in Winter, $119/hour in Fall, $129/hour in Spring and $159 in Summer for two movers and a truck. Minimum Hours: 3 in Fall, Winter and Spring and 4 in Summer*
Our most common package for apartment and household moving of three bedrooms or less
- and $45/hour for each additional man in Spring and Fall, $40/hour in Winter and $50/hour in Summer
- includes blankets for your furniture, and tools to assemble and disassemble beds, stretch wrap, tape, etc.
And the final cost will depend on the total number of hours.
Moving Connections Instant Moving Quote has won awards for both speed and utility. Over the years Moving Connections has helped thousands of apartment dwellers and households properly plan for and budget their moves.
Minimum Hours are generally higher during peak summer months and lower during the winter. You can check the minimum for your move date by getting an online moving quote or see below:
- Summer rates for 2 men and a truck between 05/01 - 08/31 : $159/hr and 4 Hrs Min
- Spring discount for 2 men and a truck between 02/15 - 04/30 : $129/hr and 3 Hrs Min
- Fall discount for 2 men and a truck between 09/01 - 12/15 : $119/hr and 3 Hrs Min
- Winter for 2 men and a truck discount between 12/16 - 02/14 : $109/hr and 3 Hrs Min
Note: Add one hour to the above minimums if you wish a third man
When you book with us your spot is automatically secured on our calendar
Moving Connections also does Labor Only moving at $95/hour for 2 men and their equipment. Add $45/hour for each additional man
What is a moving estimate?
A moving estimate is if you’re moving out of state or to St. George, etc. We will come to your home and give you an estimate for your entire job. The estimate will be a fixed dollar amount. Standard moving guidelines are that a moving company must be within 10% of their moving estimate. Moving Connections’ moving estimate will be exact and unchanging!
5 Factors That Determine A Moving Quote
- The weight and size of your belongings — The more stuff you have the longer the move. When you have lived in one household for years, it is easy to accumulate large amounts of furniture, books and such to fill the space. Think of moving as a time to simplify your life, e.g. reducing your moving weight by selling or donating items could mean huge savings.
- The distance between your origin and destination — The greater the distance the longer the move.
- Full Service and Labor Only moving costs: See Above
- Cost of Supplies — e.g. Boxes and Packing Paper
- Customer Specified Specific Assignments — Customers often ask us to do the following:
- Take apart and reassemble beds etc.
- Take some items to charity and other items to the city dump at the conclusion of a job
- Connect and disconnect washers and dryers
- Intermediate trip to customers storage unit or family and friends homes.
- Customers request to take some of their items to our storage
If you are looking for the best rated Moving Company in Utah choose Moving Connections
If you search on the Internet for “Utah Moving Quotes”, or “Moving Quotes in Utah”, or just plain “moving quotes”, you will find quite a few moving companies listed there. However, Moving Connections is one of the best rated moving companies in the state with a reputation for excellence and that’s by customers who have used our service. And Moving Connections is licensed and insured.
In addition, Moving Connections’ moving crews are the best in the state. Professional, friendly, and efficient, they strive to make every move a smooth transition for each client.
Our online quote engine is easy to use (click on one of the round red buttons at the top of this page), or you can call us at (801) 532-6683 (mnemonic: 801-532- MOVE) and one of our professional staff will be happy to help you book a move or answer questions you might have about your move and how we can help.
Step 1 is a Moving Quote and Step 2 is choosing a Top-Rated Utah Moving Company - Moving Connections